Expatriates Magazine is a publication made by the community bringing together 100k+ expatriates across print, web and social groups.
We accept submissions on any topic related to Paris, France, expatriation, arts, fashion, family, language, events, property, legal and culture, at any length, for online publication. Any article submitted to us must be proof read prior to submission. We will not consider article ideas, but only finished articles and posts.
Articles should be submitted through the form below, any submissions made with another method may be missed. We do our best to review all submissions in a timely manner. We reserve the right to edit all submissions.
There is no formal word count requirement for online publishing, however 500 – 700 words is a recommendation. Hyperlinks should be included with the submission along with sources for any important factual assertions that you make.
- Certain articles may be selected for republishing in the Print Edition of Expatriates Magazine – if this is the case you will be informed in advance.
- Expatriates Magazine does not pay for content, if you wish to introduce your content to our readers and community, publishing an article can help achieve this (for popular posts we will share through our social media (5 groups, 2 pages) and newsletters.
- We will accept previously published work if you are the blog owner.
- You must own the images or have the right to transfer use – if you do not own the photo we will include a stock image or directly contact the subject mentioned in your text.
- Once 10 of your articles are published you will be given back-end access to be able to upload new content yourself.
Submit a blog post / article
Submit an article