The Marché de Noël (Christmas Market) is held annually at the ACP. This day-long event is organized by ACP’s Mission Outreach Committee, and all proceeds from ACP tables benefit mission ministries.
The 2015 Marché de Noël will have a variety of booths offering:
- Handmade crafts & artwork
- Gifts, cards, jewelry, house wares
- Books – new and used, French and English
- Christmas decorations including centerpieces, poinsettias, Santons de Provence
- Make time in your visit to the Marché de Noël to enjoy an “international lunch” and stop by the homemade baked goods table. Coffee, tea and other beverages available. Wine tasting and regional specialities also will be featured.
Children can enjoy time in the Children’s Corner featuring carollers, elves and Santa Claus himself!
All proceeds from ACP tables to benefit mission ministries:
Habitat for Humanity; Rafiki; SOS; Foyer de Grenelle; Friday Mission Lunch; King’s Garden Children’s Home, Philippines; The Living Truth Foundation-Ghana; Cameroonian Church Project; and Youth Missions
Address: The American Church in Paris, 65 Quai d’Orsay, 75007 Paris
Date : 14 November 2015
Download registration form for vendors.
Please contact Kristie Worrel for further information.