Website Vedettes de Paris
Vedettes de Paris, one of the main actors of Seine River cruises in Paris, is looking for four (4) versatile ticket agents men/women to reinforce its Hospitality team.
Join a multicultural and dynamic team, in a privileged setting at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and become a player of an unforgettable experience for our French and international clients!
You will be in charge of welcoming our Customers.
After having informed them about our cruises, you will ensure the sale of our cruise tickets, as well as their cashing.
You will ensure the functioning of our ticket office to our French and International clientele.
Be proactive: anticipate the client’s inquiries and make proposals adapted to his needs
You will also be asked to control the passenger’s tickets at the boarding.
Full time (35hr / week).
Staggered and rotating schedules, (9am the earlier, 00pm the latest during high season) including weekends and public holidays.
2 consecutive days of rest during the week.
Place of work: Port de Suffren – 75007 PARIS
Carefully presented, you have during a first similar experience, developed your sense of hospitality and your sense of service to a foreign clientele.
2 years post-secondary education
You speak fluently French, English, as well as another language (German, Spanish or Italian)
Smiling, dynamic and rigorous, you are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Vedettes de Paris offers you the opportunity to accomplish your missions in a privileged work environment at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
– Type of contract: Full-time seasonal contract (35hr / week)
– Duration of the contract: 4 months
– Period: 06/01/2019 to 09/30/2019
– Salary: € 10.47 / hour
– Variable monthly premium: € 100 / month
– Late hour premium after 11:30pm: € 30 per evening
Special conditions of work
– Schedules and variable days of rest
– Work on weekends and public holidays
- Employees who have acquired three months of seniority, benefit from the profit-sharing agreement
- Luncheon vouchers for meals
- Payment of 50% of transport subscription
- Mutual fund
Position to be filled: 2 positions from 06/01/2019
Seasonal 4-month contract from 06/01/2019 to 09/30/2019
Please, send your cover letter and resume