Website Adrenaline Hunter
Who we are?
Adrenaline Hunter is the first booking platform for extreme sports and adventure travel worldwide.
We aim to provide adrenaline seekers with the best experience in all our elements:
- Air : skydiving, paragliding, bungee-jumping, aerobatics…
- Snow : ski touring, off-piste skiing, ice-climbing, speedriding …
- Land : rock-climbing, caving, mountain biking, trekking, abseiling, canyoning …
- Water : surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, freediving, scuba-diving, rafting, flyboarding
- Crazy : multi-days expeditions, aerial laser games etc.
USP. The simplicity of use, the diversity and depth of our catalogue of activities, and the specific adventure-dependent features offered by Adrenaline Hunter allow users to save time, find the best spots, get real-time availability and book instantly.
Why we are great?
- Adrenaline Hunter’s team is made of 20 passionate people who are extreme sports people and real adventurers
- We dream big and want to go worldwide from the start
We are backed up by a serial entrepreneur and successful BA (co-founder of a multi-million dollar business, now sold to TripAdvisor, and involved in several growing companies valued in millions)
Who we are looking for?
You will be our man/woman if:
- you love extreme sports, adventure travel and practice these often
- you are from or have an implicit knowledge of Germany, Iceland or the other Nordic
countries and the adventure tourism field associated in these countries/areas.
- you are passionate about something: life, art, sports, travel, technology… whatever you
want but you need to be passionate
- you feel that there is a solution to any problem
- you are enthusiastic and positive
- you are results-oriented
- you smile or you laugh a lot
- you have too much energy that you need to put somewhere? just put it in Adrenaline
- you are tech friendly, you are familiar with CMS, backoffice and Internet in general
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit
What will be your responsibilities?
- source new leads (sports & activities providers) in region of expertise.
- conduct introductory phone calls and emailing campaigns, educate providers on Adrenaline Hunter’s product, and make them sign up
- list as many quality providers as you can !
- build strong and maintain relationships with our providers
- Support customer support team with country related enquiries
- extract meaningful product insight through your work and pass it on to the product team
What skills do you need?
- We are not looking for a diploma, we are looking for a personality
- You need to be sales-oriented and past sales experience/track-record is recommended
- You must have strong communication skills and be extremely clear, direct, timely
- You must be familiar with IT, web technologies and the Office pack
- You speak fluent a Nordic language/German as well as either French or English
- Fluency in another major language such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Icelandic will be a major plus for your application
Why join us?
- We are a young, very dynamic team
- « Work hard, play hard », we like to work hard but also to enjoy free time
- We are smart & passionate people, with different backgrounds both professionally and sport-wise
- You will learn a lot from us
- We are ambitious and you want to be part of the success story!
JOIN US NOW!
- If you are smart, passionate, smiley, and a born sales person? Send us your application
- We need your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you are tailored for the job and why you want to share this adrenaline hunter adventure with us!
SALARY: according to profile
LOCATION: central Paris
TIME: full time
STARTING DATE: asap
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org