Qonto is the leading neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or be a complement to make every business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
– Ambition: we tackle big problems
– Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
– Mastery: we grow and get better every day
– Integrity: we care and respect our community
– 40,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
– 130+ Qontoers
– €32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
– One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
– The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
– The ambitious plan to expand to 3 additional European markets in 2019: Germany, Italy and Spain
By joining the operation’s team as Customer Success Agent for the German Market, you will be fully dedicated to German clients needs and you will also participate to improve our internal processes in order to become the best in class of customer satisfaction!
Provide our users with an outstanding customer experience
Provide excellent customer service via email, phone, and chat
Collaborate with other teams (Product, Growth, and the German team) to tackle any German customers’ issues
Flawless written and verbal communication skills in German, fluency in English required, fluency in French is a big plus
Empathy and love for helping people
Ability to explain complex issues in a simple way
Driven, self-motivated, and problem-solver
Prior experience in customer success experience would be ideal
Qonto card (for lunch)
Modern health insurance (Alan)
Large choice of sports activities (Gymlib)
Typical startup perks (Macbook Pro, goodies, free snacks/drinks)
A 1,000 square meters office in “Silicon Sentier” (central Paris)
Regular team events: Team lunches/dinners, team drinks, off-sites
Video-call HR interview (45min)
Writing test (30 min)
Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)