We are currently in the process of putting the 2016 Expatriate calendar together. As last year the expat calendar will feature:
- Key activities throughout the year
- Essential information
- Sponsorship opportunities
- 5000 calendars will be distributed as inserts in the December issue of Expatriates Magazine
- Distributed to an anticipated 160 establishments across Paris, Fontainebleau and Saint Germain en Laye
- The calendar is a functional, practical and useful resource for expatriates in Paris
- Highlighting activities and events in IDF for each day of the year
- A means for your advertisement to be present throughout the year
- A calendar finds it’s way onto an expat’s desk or fridge
- Leaderboard – this unit is located at the top of the calendar and available as a single or double unit
- Side Unit – 3 side ad spots are available
- Event – if you have a special event in the diary next year – we can include it with a highlight
- Ribbon – new to 2016 calendar – a horizontal ribbon (text advertisement) *recommended.
Please note * Advertising slots are available on a first come first serve basis.
- 10% discount available to issue 17,18,19 advertisers