The Graham Norton Show, a British comedy chat show, has hosted numerous guests, including several from France. Here are some French personalities who have appeared on the show:
- Marion Cotillard: The Academy Award-winning actress has appeared on the show multiple times, discussing her roles in films such as “La La Land” and “Macbeth.”
- Omar Sy: Known for his roles in “The Intouchables” and “Lupin,” Sy has graced Norton’s couch.
- Isabelle Huppert: The critically acclaimed actress visited the show to talk about her roles, including her performance in “Elle,” for which she received significant attention.
- Audrey Tautou: Known internationally for her role in “Amélie,” Tautou has been a guest on the show.
- Gérard Depardieu: One of France’s most prolific and famous actors, Depardieu has appeared on the program to discuss his long and varied career.
- Jean Paul Gaultier: The iconic fashion designer and occasional television presenter has been on the show, bringing his unique flair and style.